Maintenance Services

Construction Workers filling in potholes

Facility Maintenance Services Division

Facility Maintenance Services Division ensures that all City facilities and parks are safe, maintained, and in compliance with current State and Federal standards. The Facility Services oversees general upkeep, repair of electrical and plumbing and restoring broken or malfunctioned equipment.

Fleet Services Division

Fleet Services Division maintains all City owned vehicles and equipment. The Fleet Services division performs service, inspections, and preventive maintenance to the City fleet.

Field Services Division

Field Services Division maintains City streets, public right-of-ways, and easements to ensure they are safe and aesthetically pleasing. Field Services is responsible for:

  • E-Waste and used oil/filters storage
  • Graffiti removal
  • Landscaping at City facilities
  • Maintenance of bus stops and shelters
  • Medians
  • Parks
  • Parkways
  • Road maintenance
  • Sidewalk and pothole repair
  • Street and traffic signage
  • Weed abatement in public right-of-ways


Report a Sewage Spill - Consolidated Sewer Maintenance District (CSMD), maintains City sewer under contract. CSMD is part of Los Angles (LA) County Public Works. To report a sewage spill contact the CSMD 24 hour hotline 1-800-675-HELP (4357).

The Sanitation Districts of LA County owns and maintains larger diameter "trunk" sewers throughout the City.

Who Should I Call?

If you are not sure whether it is the County line or yours that is causing the sewer backup, please call the  LA County Public  Works Help Line  1-800-675-HELP (4357).  and they will check it for you


Storm Drains

The City owns and maintains a limited number of catch basis and storm drains, contact Engineering at 626-579-6540,ext. 3203 for additional information.

Los Angles County Flood Control District (LACFCD) - owns and maintains a network of catch basins, storm drains and channels throughout the City. LACFCD is part of LA County Public Works.


Water Break

Report a Water Break (San Gabriel Valley Water Company) during their open hours 8 am to 5 pm at 626-448-6183 or after hours at 626-448-4029.