How to Report a Parking Violation

Is there a vehicle in your neighborhood violating a parking ordinance? Parking violations may be reported by:

City Website

Submit an Online Service Request. Enter Parking Enforcement and make a request. 

Mobile Device

Use your mobile device with the "Access South El Monte" Application. The free smartphone application can be downloaded by searching for "Access South El Monte" in the Apple App Store or Google Play.